ONE APPLICATION PER PERSON! 2 APPLICATIONS PER COUPLE!
Please attach a photo of yourself and your partner together: *
Please attach a clear recent photo of yourself *
First Name *
Last Name *
Partners Name: *
Cell Phone: *
Home Phone: *
Date Of Birth: *
What is your highest level of education? *
Specify School and Major:
Do you have any scheduling conflicts between April 10th and 28th 2017? *
If yes, explain:
How long have you and your partner been together? *
How did you meet? *
When did you and your spouse get married? *
Do you have children? If Yes, what are their ages?
How would you describe yourself? *
How would you describe your partner? *
What is something most people wouldn’t guess just by looking at you? *
Why do you and your partner want to be on a game show? *
Do you have any unique skills, hobbies, or talents? *
Do you have any physical limitations we need to know about? *
31. Please give us 5 key words that describe your personality/interests/hobbies/lifestyle, etc. *
32. Please give us 5 key words to describe your PARTNERS personality/interests/hobbies/lifestyle/etc *
What's the #1 thing your partner does that you love? *
What's the #1 thing your partner does that you don't like or drives you crazy? *
Have you ever appeared on a game show? *
If yes, please list the name of the show(s) and the airdate(s):
Are you currently or have you ever been in the Military? If yes, which branch, for how long, and what is your current status? *
Are you currently, or have you ever been, a member of a performing arts union and/or guild (e.g., AFTRA, SAG, Equity, ACTRA)? If yes please list: *
Have you ever been arrested, charged or convicted of a crime (other than minor traffic
If yes, please give details (including dates):
Have you ever been arrested, charged or convicted of a violent offense? *
Have you ever had a temporary restraining order issued against you? *
If yes to either of the last two questions, please give details (including dates)
Are you a legal U.S. Resident? *
Are you 18 years of age or older? *
Are you a candidate for public office? *
For female applicants, are you pregnant?
Part II. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND RELEASES:
1) You must be at least 18 years of age.
2) You must be legally eligible to live in the United States as a US citizen or permanent legal resident of the US and participate
on the Program (as defined below), or you must be in the process of attempting to obtain lawful authorization so that you will be eligible to live in the United States as a US citizen or permanent legal resident of the US and participate on the Program by the time pre-production begins on or around February 20th, 2017.
3) You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until after one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the episodes of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
4) Spring Hill Productions, LLC (“Producer”) and AETN (as defined below) reserve the right to render ineligible any person who either of them determines, in the sole discretion of either of them, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Program, such that his/her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety. In making this decision, Producer and AETN may consider whether you know or have known anyone who is, or has been within the last two (2) years, an employee, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
(i) Producer or any other person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the reality-based program currently entitled “Partner Knows Best” (the “Program”) or any variation thereof;
(ii) AETN Television Networks, LLC, any of their parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities, including, without limitation, their broadcast and network affiliates, networks and studios, cable networks and studios, film businesses and digital businesses (collectively, “AETN”);
(iii) Any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or
(iv) Any person or entity supplying goods, services or prizes (as applicable) to the Program.
Please list any such relationships here; if none, write “None.” *
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND RELEASES (cont.): *
14) ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES. This application may be executed by original, facsimile or electronic signature. Any signed copy of this application delivered by facsimile or electronic transmission shall for all purposes be treated as if it had been delivered containing my original signature, and shall be binding upon me in the same manner as though an original signed copy had been delivered.
15) SEVERABILITY. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this application shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of this application, which shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law.
I have read, understand, and agree with the foregoing. I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER THIS APPLICATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MY RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS APPLICATION.